9.15.2007

Thank you card

I made some quick thank you cards to give to the teachers that received 100% of their membership forms for the Home & School Club Membership Drive! I saw this card in the Stampin' Techniques booklet and thought it would be perfect! I used bashful blue, mellow moss and chocolate chip (one of my favorite color combinations) with Seeing Spots and its coordinating classy brass template.

I made a faux metal edge tag by simply punching the brushed silver card stock with the 1 1/4" circle punch and then centering the hole in the 1 3/8" circle punch and punching out the rim. I adhered my silver rim to the card stock where I stamped my flower and sentiment and again used the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch out the tag! I finished the card with some mellow moss taffeta ribbon and punched half a circle in the flap of the envelope to stamp my little flower and thank you message!

No comments: