10.27.2007

Halloween Candy Holder


Here is a quick, fun and easy to make Halloween candy holder! Start with any designer series paper (Creepy Crawly is used for this one) and cut into 4 - 6x6 pieces. Score at 2" and 4" both ways so that it looks like a tic-tac-toe board. Then score each corner box diagonally. Punch holes in each corner and fold the corners towards the middle. Tie some ribbon through the holes and add some fun images on each side (this one has Booglie Eyes) and then it's ready for some candy.

4 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Lots of nice things, esp. the candy holder--though as a diabetic, I should look the other way!

bensarmom said...

This is so cute! I made a few the size you outlined. I also made a larger one using 12x12 paper. It's in my gallery at SCS. Thank you so much for your how to on your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is so, so adorable!!! I spotted your Christmas one on SCS and it led me here!!! Thank you so much for posting instructions -- too cute -- I think this would be fun for a workshop or for a Hostess Club!!! TFS!!!