10.24.2007

Punch Pals Diorama


I am having so much with Punch Pals! I created this fun diorama with the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches. This is a great set to use with all the punches!

To create this diorama, I started with a piece of 8 1/2" x 4 soft sky cardstock and scored it at 2" from each edge. I pushed the 1 3/8" circle punch all the way into the paper and held it against the scored edge and punched on each side and then in the middle. Then I did the same on the other side to create the first opening.

I used an 8 1/2" x 4" piece of whisper white cardstock for the background and a 6 1/2" x 4" piece of whisper white for the middle. I did the same thing with the 1 1/4" circle punch that I did with the piece of soft sky to create the second opening.

I added the snowman and presents on the front and the cute penguin in the back. I used the word window punch for the "Happy Holidays."



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Adorable! I've never made a diorama card before. the cute images from Punch pals worked perfect for this...such a cute winter scene!