11.03.2007

Pretty Paper

For the month of November, you can buy 3 designer series papers (dsp) and receive one free! Check it out! Here are some fun creations that I've made with dsp:



I love how all the dsp colors coordinate perfectly with Stampin' Up!s colors! One of my favorites is the Wintergreen designer series paper! It is so fun to use! I cased this card from Vera. I used Punch Pals and popped out the cute penguin with a dimensional.





Here is another candy holder that I created with the Wintergreen dsp and Punch Pals. I used the scallop punch for each side and some artichoke grosgrain to tie the holder together!

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Both projects are just adorable. You are right, nothing beats having paper and ink match!

kathleenh said...

Your card is adorable! I love that penguin with the Wintergreen papers. The treat container is so cute too.

Sherri said...

I would love the instructions for the candy holder you made...adorable!