11.12.2007

Thank you cards

I thought I saw this card on SplitCoast, but now I can't find it. I think it is super cute!

Edited to add: Thanks Lynn for letting me know it was your design! See her original here!

I like the soft sky and so saffron color combination. The original card was 6x6, but I decided to try translating it to an invitation size card. I used Double-Line Doodle and So Many Sayings. I didn't realize you can use the slot punch and punch out any of the sayings from those three blocks of stamps! In fact, some stampers have even trimmed all the sayings and mounted them on dominoes! Check it out here!



I also wanted to try this card out horizontally. Which do you like better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer the one you did long-ways. Seems more room and not as crowded, though the other isn't really "crowded". Don't know how to say it. Just like the second. Thanks for posting both.

Lynn said...

Hi Elaine,

I just joined the same blogging group - SBS3 so I'm checking out everyone in our groups blog. I've been to yours before...you do nice work!

I like both of these cards...very cute! I got this set at regionals and hardly used it...and now it's retiring. I better get it out and use it while I can still demo it!

Lynn Put said...

The original design was mine, but I like what you did with it, both cards look pretty!

To bad the sets retiring.
SCS:justbehappy