5.13.2008

Another Mother's Day Card

I made this card for my wonderful mother-in-law. Her favorite colors are green and yellow so I used barely banana and sage shadow with the beautiful Always stamp set to create her card. I embossed the birdie and cut him out and placed him on the branch.


For the inside I made a pop up card. It's pretty simple and is a fun surprise! You can create a pop up card by cutting a piece of cardstock to 5 1/4" x 8 1/4" and score in the middle at 4 1/8". Then measure 2 " from the top of the score line and 2" on either side of the score line and score from the top point into the point on the score line.



I added some dimensionals to the heart to make it pop out even more! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so very awesome!! :) I love the pop up idea!! So creative! TFS!

Cassie said...

what a great idea - a pop up!! so lovely!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! I loe your pop up element, that's a great idea. :)

Lynn said...

Love the pop up heart on the inside! Nice touch!