6.30.2008

Chipboard Scrapbook Gift



I made this scrapbook page for my friend's little girl who turned one this month. My little girl is a couple of weeks older, but hers is almost twice as big and walking! Her husband is super tall and she's pretty tall too, so they have really tall kids.

I used one of the large chipboard pieces from Stampin' Up! and Flowers For You Designer Series Paper to cover the chipboard. I colored a small flower from the pretties kit with lovely lilac using the sponge dauber. For the larger flower, I used the aquapainter and lovely lilac ink.


It's funny but my friend and I both love certainly celery and lovely lilac and butterflies so I made a little coordinating 3x3 card to wish Jordyn a Happy 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I didn't know you had a little one! Mine is 17 months.

This is a great color combo!! Really fresh looking!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable! I'm sure she'll love that. Cute matching card too, love the colors and printed papers. :)