7.18.2008

Blog Candy Winner & Sneak Peek #3

Here is the next sneak peek: Heard from the Heart. It a set with four cute sayings. I was inspired by Kristina Werner's simple style for this card. The only In Color I haven't tried yet was baja breeze so I used some bella rose dsp and some olive grosgrain ribbon to go with it. I really love simple cards.

And now for the exciting news: the blog candy winner! Thanks to everyone for their great tips on lighting for pictures. I'm going to try to take some of my pictures outside and see how they turn out.

As for the blog candy winner: It's "j" Jean! Email me your address and I'll send your blog candy to you!

Recipe:
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose dsp
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: scallop edge punch, olive grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

jeany said...

Omg i am just so stunned,i have never won anything before,i am doing a happy dance here :):):).I am so looking forward to seeing your work in real life :):):):)
Thank you so much :):):):)

Jean

blah said...

This is cute! I love the new colors and you definitely captured the clean and simple look perfectly!