8.07.2008

Sneak Peek: Flower Power Card Elements



Here is another sneak peek at one of the great new Simply Sent Card Elements kits: Flower Power. It comes with textured paper, designer paper, cute self-adhesive die-cuts and ribbon, brads and buttons to make nine cards! The coordinating stamp set, Wow Flowers, is sold separately.
Here is the first card. These cards were quick and easy to put together! I used some dimensionals on the flower to make it pop.
This one is my favorite. I love this color combination: rose red, old olive, and perfect plum.

And this is the final card. The kit comes with the directions to make all of these great cards, but if you're feeling adventurous, you can make whatever designs you want with this fun kit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the colors!! :) TFS!

Heather said...

I have nominated you for the Brillant Blog award please check my blog for information about the award and to add the award to your blog.
I have nominated your blog because I love the beautiful things you make! I visit you site often fir inspiration! Thanks for sharing you art work!