11.14.2008

Fun Brayering Technique


We had a fantastic time at our stamp meeting last night. We learned some of the fantastic brayering techniques of Michelle Zindorf. This is the card that Mary showed us how to create. I just love everything about this card!

We started off with a piece of whisper white (the best cardstock to use for this technique because it is so smooth) and brayered some bashful blue on opposite corners followed by some lavender lace, then we sponged some elegant eggplant all around the edges. Then we stamped the skaters in chocolate chip and without reinking the stamp, stamped two more times diagonally. Then we stamped the snowflake in whisper white in the corner (I love this little touch!)

Mary have already embossed the snowflake on some bashful blue and sponged some elegant eggplant around the edges for us. To finish, I mounted it on some elegant eggplant.

I will definitely be using my brayer more!

No comments: