2.24.2009

Another Box

I just can't get enough of these boxes!  I made another one with the Parisian Breeze Textured Cardstock weight DSP.  Did you notice that on page 158 of the catalog all the DSP is textured cardstock?  And the Rockability DSP has printed glossy designs on each sheet!

For this box I used the Wide Oval punch to create a little window so you can see the treats inside!  I used the coordinating Friends 24-7 stamp set for the scallop circle tag.

I just got my Occasions Mini Catalog today and I'm so excited to share that Stampin' Up! is going to be selling Window Sheets again like the one I used to create the window in this box.  They will sell a medium weight and a thick weight.  I'm so excited to create see-through boxes with the thick weight and use the new color rub-ons on them!!  

3 comments:

Ifat Art said...

Cute box!
I Love the polka dots.

Thanks for sharing!
IfatArt

Nicole said...

Your boxes are darling, I'm definitely going to have to give it a try!

Lynn said...

Super cute! Did you use the new box die for the Big Shot? If so...I think I need it!;-)