2.09.2009

Urban Garden Cards


I love the way these cards turned out.  I used the Urban Garden DSP and Fifth Avenue Floral for the card on the right.  I embossed "thanks" in vanilla on the basic gray and added some vanilla hodgepodge hardware to make it stand out.

As I was playing with the card I reversed the paper and that's how I came up with the card on the left.  

I can't wait for the new coordinating texture plate for the Fifth Avenue Floral comes out on March 1st!  I think it is beautiful and will make some really extraordinary cards!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous creations! Love how you stamped on the patterned paper.

Jenn in GA said...

these are great! i hadn't thought to pair fifth ave. florals with urban garden, but it's wonderful! thanks for the simple, elegant layout as well...don't you wish there had been more sheets of the design on the left? i used that up right away and was sad there wasn't more!

nice work...

Whitney Richardson said...

I love these cards! I am searching for Monday am inspiration and I got it here! Thanks your cards are gorgeous! Whitney
www.whitney69.blogspot.com