5.22.2009

Step it Up Challenge


Are you ready for a challenge?  I've decided to start some challenges to get your creative juices flowing!  

So for my first challenge, I'm inviting you to take a card that you have created and "Step it Up!" Use some embellishments or ribbon, or a sentiment or saying to add a little "Wow!" to your card.  I got the inspiration for this challenge when I saw Jackie's adorable card here.

If you send me pictures or post a link to your pictures you could WIN a prize!  See the end of the post for details!

 For my card, I started with some Sweet Slumber DSP and the huggable little bear from the Cute and Cuddle set.  I stamped the bear on some watercolor paper and colored him in.  

To "Step it Up!" I added two 1/2" riding hood red circles and some brads from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  But I didn't stop there...

I added a little "baby" tag with the large oval punch and some red hemp.  

Now it's your turn!  

Show me the cards you made by sending me pictures or posting a link to them in the comments.  Next Friday, May 29th at noon, I will pick the one that I like the best and award the creator with a the level one Darling Dots stamp set and some Fancy Fibers dyeable ribbon! 

Have fun!

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming next week!

1 comment:

Lisa Kmiec said...

Thanks for the challenge! I'm going to work on it this weekend.
Your card is adorable. It's amazing the difference a few little accessories make!