8.12.2009

Peak-a-boo Box

These Peek-a-boo boxes are so fun to make! They are perfect for candy or other little gifts. The design comes from Qbee. The template can be found in this post. For this box, I started with a piece of 9 1/2" x 4 regal rose cardstock scored at 1", 3", 4", 6", 7", and 9" on the 9 1/2" side and 1" and 3" on the 4" side.

I trimmed away the sides and then punched a circle in the flap. I stamped the hearts from the Love You Much stamp set and then stamped the birds and added the small heart from the Heart to Heart Punch and layered it on some rose red punched out with the scallop punch. I used sticky strip on all four tabs and put the box together, then tied some rose red grosgrain around the box.

Here is the box opened. I got my Holiday Mini Catalog preorder this week and I'm working on some fun things to show you so stay tuned!

No comments: