12.18.2009

Snowman Soup & Monogramed Card Set


I loved making these little packets of snowman soup for each of my stamp club members and downline as a thank you! I loved coloring in the cute snowman from the Snow Buddies Stamp set. I used the top note die for the tops and then the Calendar Alpha to stamp each name.

I also made some monogrammed card sets with the Christmas Cocoa specialty designer series paper for my sons' teachers and for some friends. I love the flocking on the paper. Making the card holder is a snap. Just start with an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock and score at 5-1/4" and 5-3/4" with the 11" side at the top. Then turn and score at 6" and 6-1/4". Trim on the score lines from the bottom up to the 6" line and trim away the excess piece. Use eyelets to secure the pockets and wrap some ribbon around the cardholder to finish.

Still more ideas to come!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very Beautiful monogram cards & love that snowman soup creations. Glad to have found your blog through SCS.
Aloha,
Denise