3.17.2010

My Favorite Box


This is my favorite box! I think it is sooo cute! I have the pattern for the box here in a previous post.
I made three cards with the Trendy Trees stamp set and the Sweet Pea DSP. The Sweet Pea has 48 sheets of fun spring images and coordinates with the Sweet Pea stitched felt pieces! I love all the fun designs!

Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Scallop Square, 1-1/4 Square, Word Window, Modern Label, Scallop Circle, Circle
Ribbon: Old Olive & Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon


3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Cute card set.

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Awesome, I will have to give this a try!

Crystal said...

OH my goodness. I love this set and LOVE this idea! So stinkin' cute. I'm gonna try it.