3.24.2010

Wings of Friendship Card

This is the second swap card I made for the Stampin' Up! Regional that I went to last Saturday. I hadn't used the Wings of Friendship yet, so I decided to give it a try with some brilliant blue, old olive, and crushed curry. I used markers to color the bird on the vine with the flowers and then I stamped the sentiments and punched it out with the large oval punch and layered it on the scalloped oval punch. I used some crushed curry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon across the bottom.

Only 7 days left of sale-a-bration! Don't miss out on all the free items you will receive with a $50 order!

**THIS WEEK ONLY** Receive FREE shipping with your order of $150 or more! Just place your online order here and then I will send you a reimbursement check for your shipping cost and a FREE gift! (Ends March 31st)


No comments: