8.26.2010

Just Believe Convention Samples

I really enjoyed making these projects from convention at our last demonstrator meeting. I was not able to go to convention so it was a treat to do these fun projects. The first project is a pocket holder that we made little 1 inch cards to place inside. I love this idea and will be using it in the future!

Here is what it looks like inside.

Here is a 3x3 card that we made by sponging color through a circle cut out with the Circle Sizzix die and then stamping the images on top of the circle.


My favorite is the last card we made by coloring with markers on the stamp, spraying the stamp with water and then stamping on watercolor paper to get the watercolor effect. I also love the folded ribbon topped with a button.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these fun projects from convention! The Just Believe stamp set is definitely one of the must have sets from the new catalog, so order yours right away!

No comments: