10.13.2010

Happy Birthday Cards


I took a little break from Halloween projects to make these birthday cards. For the first card I used the Style Beautiful stamp set. I stamped the same image twice in baja breeze and then punched it out with the decorative label punch and sponged the edges and used dimensionals to make the sentiment stand out. I crinkled up a dotted scallop ribbon border and added it down the side and well as some 1/4" circles to mimic brads.

For the second birthday card I used the finial press and perfect polka dots embossing folders with pretty in pink paper and layered them on certainly celery. I added a scallop flower created with two large scallop punches folded and placed together and added a brad to the middle. I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Perfect Punches because it is so easy to punch out the sentiment!! I layered it on some certainly celery cut out with the lots of tags sizzix die.

No comments: