9.05.2011

Fruit & Flowers Top Note Tote


The new Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper coordinates perfectly with the new Fruit & Flowers stamp set! I made this cute little Top Note Tote and three 3x3 cards for inside. It was so easy to pick the colors, I just used the ones from the Berry Blossoms dsp - Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Calypso Coral.

To made the Top Note Tote, I started with a piece of 5-1/2 x 6" piece of card stock and scored at 1" from each side on the 5-1/2" side and at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" on the 6" side. I trimmed the two sides along the 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" score lines to the 1" score line on each side and folded the flaps together to create the sides. I trimmed to long side of the top note to create a felt side and then adhered one to the front and one to the back. I used a piece of 1/2" x 8-1/2" card stock for the handle. I used the Blossom Party Sizzix die and Fancy Flower punch to make the flower on the front. I sprayed them with water and crinkled them to add some texture to them.

1 comment:

SuiLan said...

These totes are just adorable!