11.18.2011

Christmas Petite Pocket with Tag


I saw a beautifully decorated Petite Pocket and tag on Shelli's blog and wanted to create a Christmas version. I used watercolor wonder crayons to color directly on the stamp and spritzed it with water and then stamped on the tag. I popped up the Decorative Label on dimensionals and then used the Boho Blossom punch to punch out a poinsettia from an embossed piece of real red card stock that I had run through the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. I added a drop of Dazzling Details in the middle of the poinsettia.


Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Pines & Poinsettias
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wil Wasabi
Ink: Chocolate Chip,
Punches: Boho Blossoms, Lace Ribbon Border
Ribbon: 1/8" Taffeta in Very Vanilla, and Real Red
Petite Pocket Bigz XL die
Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons




No comments: