7.09.2012

Betsy's Blossoms Thank You Card


What I love about Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper and coordinating color families is that they make it so easy to pick out great color combinations.  For instance with this card I started with the new Floral District Designer Series Paper and pulled out the Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry colors for my card.   So easy!

I stamped the bird from the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and then restamped the wing on another sheet of card stock, cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals.  Next, I used the coordinating Betsy's Blooms Wheel to add some texture to the background of the card.   Then, I added a sentiment from the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set that has a coordinating Itty Bitty Framelit die that I cut it out with.

So not only do Stampin' Up! colors coordinate, but so do their stamps, wheels and framelits!  I love how Stampin' Up! coordinating colors and products make it easy and fun to create all my paper projects!


Supplies:
Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets
Betsy's Blooms wheel
Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight & Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink
Rich Razzleberry stitched grosgrain ribbon
Floral District Designer Series Paper
Itty Bitty Framelits




Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: