8.20.2012

Happiness is...


Although I didn't get to attend the Stampin' Up! convention this year, I was grateful for all the demonstrators who posted lots of great photos of projects, boards, swaps and all the other fun samples at convention.  One of the pictures showed a project that Shelli, the CEO of the company, had created with the Besty's Blossoms stamp set.

I loved it so much that I adapted it into a card.  It was a lot of embossing and cutting, but the results were well worth the effort!

I embossed the Distressed Dots background, the flower and leaves, and the bird.  I embossed, cut out and popped up the wing on the bird.  I popped everything on dimensionals and added the happiness sentiment on a bitty banner.



Supplies:
Betsy's Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases, Distressed Dots
Whiosper White, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo card stock
White craft, versamark, and Early Espresso craft inks
White, clear, and irredescent ice embossing powders
Labels and Bitty Banners Framelits
Mixed Blossom Punch
Chevron Embossing Folder





Click here to Shop Now!!




1 comment:

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello Elaine-That is such a beautiful card-i love the little bird and his pretty wings :) x