8.03.2012

Lacy & Lovely Card set & Box Tote Tutorial




We had a great time making this card set and box tote for the cards at my Stamp Class!  I demonstrated the One-Sheet Wonder Technique using the Lacy & Lovely Stamp set.  I have also created a tutorial so you can create your own Lacy & Lovely Card set!





Supplies
Lacy & Lovely
Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant ink
Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant cardstock
Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
1-3/4 Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch,
Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Zig Zag Edgelit













3 comments:

Chellie B said...

Wonderful project! I love the stamp set and the colors you chose.

Angee said...

TFS. Great to see a new One Sheet Wonder. The new colour combo looks great too. The video instructions are excellent! I would like to pin on my board at Pinterest.

Elaine said...

Thank you! Pin away!