10.17.2012

Autumn Accents Fall Leaf Wreath Card


I love the colors of fall and wanted to create a fall wreath card made of leaves and the new Autumn Accents die was just what I needed!  This is a 5-1/2" square card.  I started with a 3-1/2" circle that I used the lay the leaves around.  I also used the woodgrain and the spiderweb embossing folder to create texture on the leaves.  Happy Fall!


Supplies:
Timber wheel
Autumn Accents die
Woodgrain and Spiderweb embossing folder
Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Crumb Cake ink and cardstock
Scalloped polka dot ribbon




Click here to Shop Now!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is extremely clever of you to use the spider web TIEF for texture on the leaves. We don't celebrate Halloween in any way, shape, or form, so I never even considered that embossing folder. You are making me look at it in a whole new light...good job on that card, too.