10.26.2012

Pumpkin Tote



My friend made some cute pumpkin to toes, which inspired me to make some of my own!  I started with two Tangerine Tango scallop circles, cut out with the Big Shot die and embossed them with the new Lacy Brocade embossing folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I also cut out two leaves from the Autumn Accents die and embossed them with the spiderweb embossing folder.  I added the sentiment from the Day of Gratitude stamp set and a 1/2" x 5" strip of Olive Olive for the handle.

For the box I used a 5" x 5-1/2" piece of tangerine tango and scored at 1" on each side on the 5-1/2" side and then at 2" and 3" on the 5" side.  I counted 8 scallops and then scored the scallop circle to wrap around the bottom of the tote.

One week left until Halloween!

Supplies:
Day of Gratitude stamp set
Scallop Circle and Autumn Accents dies
Spiderweb and Lacy Brocade embossing folders
Tangerine Tango, Old Olive cardstock
Old Olive , Chocolate Chip ink
Brushed Bronze button
Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Click here to Shop Now!!



No comments: