12.07.2012

Evergreen Christmas Card


The Evergreen stamp set is such a pretty stamp set.  I love layered stamping so I wanted to see I could emboss the last layer (which are the words to Silent Night) and be able to read what the stamp says.  And to my delight, the embossing worked perfectly and I can read every word of Silent Night!  The magic of heat embossing is what first enticed me to start stamping and I still enjoy watching the embossing powder heat up and magically change into a fluid image!



Supplies:
Evergreen stamp set
Gumball Green Core'dinations Card Stock
Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi and Versamark
Gold Embossing Powder
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
Metallic Button
Early Espresso taffeta ribbon
Labels Framelits

Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: