12.05.2012

Joyous Celebrations Ornament Card



These cards are straight copies from a cards I saw in Stampin' Up's Magazine, Stampin' Success.  I love all the inspirational cards and projects I see in each magazine!  These two really caught my eye with the fun color combination and lovely layouts.  One tip on the above card is the stamp off the Gumball Green tree to get a lighter shade and allow the sentiment to stand out.

Now I'm off to design my Christmas card with My Digital Studio!







Supplies:
Joyouse Celebrations stamp set
Gumball Green Core'dinations Card Stock
Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party card stock
Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple ink
Music Notes standard wheel
Holiday Frame and Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Mixed Bouquet and Ornament Punch
Natural Buttons, Linen Thread



Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: