12.09.2012

Mmmm, Hot Chocolate Card


Mmmm, one of my favorite things about Winter is sipping hot chocolate with some peppermint!!  I love, love, love that Stampin' Up! is now offering bundles with the stamp set and coordinating framelits for 15% off!!!  I can't remember the last time when I had to cut out an image, isn't that great?

I've also been having fun embossing and sanding the new Core'dination card stock!  This time I tried the Chevron embossing folder - one of my favorites!


Supplies:
Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages stamp sets
Gumball Green Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Card Stock
Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso ink
Holiday Collection and Labels Framelits
Chevron Embossing Folder
Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon



Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: