12.20.2012

No Peeking Tags with Window Box


Can you see the reindeer peeking through the window on this cute Christmas tag window box?  Four cute tags made with the No Peeking stamp set are waiting to be tied to cute gifts.

 
I like making each tag unique and special.  I love using punches and Big Shot dies to make unique tags quickly and easily!


To make the box, I started with a 4" x 5" piece of Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper scored at 1/2" from each edge.  Then used a 3-15/16 x 4-15/16 piece of Gumball Green also scored at 1/2" from each edge for the bottom of the box.  

To create the window I placed the edge at 1-1/4" on each side and cut 1-1/4" from each side.  Then I placed a window sheet behind the cut out.  I wrapped some Gumball Green ribbon around the box and through the Jolly Christmas tag.

Supplies:
No Peeking stamp set
Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green Pool Party, Soft Suede card stock
Basic Black, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede
Window Frame, Labels Framelits
Delicate Doilies Sizzix die
Scallop Circle and Circle Punches


Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: