12.04.2012

Shimmery Snowflake Card


Although I love living in the sunny bay area of CA, I occasionally miss the beautiful snowfalls of my childhood in Maryland.  So every year our family plans a few trips to the snow in the Lake Tahoe area. The kids are getting excited for this season's trip.  Hopefully there will be a lot of snow this year since there was hardly any last year.  So I've been thinking of snow.

I saw a very pretty card in Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Success Magazine that I used as the basis of creating this card.  I used the Snow Flurry die and the Northern Flurry embossing folder with the Shimmery White and Brushed Silver Paper to create the snowflakes.  I stamped "Believe" from the Snowflake Soiree Stamp set with silver ink.

Hope you are having a great start to your December and that you get to have some fun in the snow too!

Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: