12.06.2012

Snowflake Soiree Triple Tier Card


I've been seeing lots and lots of lovely triple tier cards so I decided to learn how to make one and it was much similar than I thought it would be!  Even though it is simple to make, the card really has a Wow! effect!

I started with three pieces of Whisper White Cardstock sized at 4" x 5-1/4", the next is 3" x 4-1/4", and the last is 2" x 3-1/4".  So each piece is 1" smaller on each side.  I used temporary adhesive to layer them together and then stamped the snowflakes in a random pattern starting with the largest stamp in the lightest color.  Next I took each piece off and layered it with Pacific Point to have a 1/8" edge on each side. (4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base, 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" middle piece, and 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" small piece).  I put them all together and viola! a pretty triple tier also called triple layered card!



Supplies:
Snowflake Soiree stamp set
Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock
Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Pacific Point ink







Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: