5.04.2013

Raining Flowers for Mother's Day




At the end of every catalog year, I have one or two stamp sets that are retiring that I haven't had a chance to use.  So during this last month before the new catalog, I take the opportunity to create some cards with those lonely stamp sets and realize how sad I am that they are retiring!  Especially the Raining Flowers stamp set.  It is so lovely and makes beautiful cards!  Since Mother's Day is coming, I decided to make a Mother's Day card first.  I used the retiring Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery inks and retiring Pretty in Pink ribbon.  I love these colors and will miss them in my regular color lineup.


I also made some birthday cards with some of the retiring stamp colors:  River Rock & Riding Hood Red for the first birthday card and Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade, and Regal Rose for the second birthday card. (sigh)  I will miss these colors too.  


All these great stamp sets are retiring at the end of this month, so don't delay, order them today!



Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: