1.18.2014

Leadership Day 1



Here is the view from our hotel room in Houston on the first day of Leadership.  This was my first time to Leadership and I had a great time!
 

We started with a great Main Stage presentation!  This was Shelli's first event since her accident and we gave her a standing ovation to let her know how much we love her and that we are all so glad she is revering well!!


My favorite news was that Stampin' Up! will be offering Alcohol ink markers - Blendabilities!  They will start with 12 colors in light, medium, and dark.  I'm so excited!!

The other two new products they showed us are new customizable Photopolymer stamps and Stampin' Up!'s very own Texture Boutique embossing machine!


I also got to meet Sara briefly.  She always looks so cute!  Thanks for taking a moment to take a picture with me Sara!

And of course, lots of sample boards!





















 Hope you enjoyed Day 1!  I'll post Day 2 & 3 next!


Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: