1.19.2014

Leadership Days 2 & 3



We had some great classes on Day 2 that I learned some great leadership tips in!  


Here is Blythe, Martha Lucia, Kelly & me after the classes.


I made a card in less than 20 minutes with limited supplies in the Paper Pumpkin Challenge in hopes of being one of the twenty that were selected for a prize.  I didn't win, but it was fun and I made a card that I wouldn't normally make.  Slanted is not my style - I usually like everything straight, but I kind of like the look of it now.  What do you think?


We had a great time at the Make & Take Session at the end of the day.  And we got a whole Happening Simply Created Card kit, not just the cards for the Make & Take!


Here is the first Make & Take we made with the Vivid Vases stamp.  I love watercoloring!


Kelly & I are ready for the last Main Stage Session on Day 3...


...along with 2,500 other demonstrators!

And lastly, some more samples!

























Click here to Shop Now!!

No comments: