9.06.2017

A Trio of Oh So Eclectic Cards!




I finally got a chance to play with the Oh So Eclectic bundle and I'm in love.  I always fall in love with the flower bundles, don't you?

I used the coordinating Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper which is beautifully hand painted by our amazing artists and then reproduced for us!

The next card we made at my stamp club.  We used the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies and Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.  It is so much fun to be able to play with so many coordinating products!


The last card I cased (copied and stamped everything or exactly) from the Annual Catalog on page 132 so I could try out the beautiful Naturally Eclectic Overlays.  They are like window sheets with cool designs on them!  I love the wavy one!


So, which card is your favorite from my Trio of Oh So Eclectic cards?

Order the bundle and get 10% off and a FREE gift from me.  Click on the pictures of the products below to order.





No comments: