9.13.2017

Christmas Quilt Card


It is so exciting to have such a pretty quilting stamp set in the new Holiday Catalog!!  I used to quilt when my kids were little and I miss it!  I love that I made this Christmas Quilt Card in less time than it takes me to make a quilt block!  And I love the coordinating multi-colored ribbon!

I also used the coordinating Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack of 6x6 sheets and the coordinating Quilt Top Embossing folder inked up with a little bit of Whisper White ink to show off the lovely stitched look.  What other crafts did you used to do before you got super busy with kids and life?


Receive a FREE gift when you place an online order with me!  Click any of the pictures below to order the products used for this Christmas Quilt Card.





No comments: