9.01.2017

The NEW Holiday Catalog is Here!!



It's so exciting!  The NEW Holiday Catalog is finally here!  Filled with many wonderful stamping ideas and products!!  Here are my top ten (you better get them before they go on backorder) products!!

1. The Spooky Cat stamp set and Cat Punch bundle


2. Black Rhinestones


3. Painted Autumn stamp set and Leaf Punch bundle



4. Christmas Quilt and Quilt Builder Framelits bundle


5. Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper


6.  Merry Little Labels stamp set and Everyday Label Punch


7.  Acetate Card Boxes


8.  Pizza Boxes


9.  Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper


10. Foil Snowflakes 



What are your favorites from the new Holiday Catalog???  Comment below and let me know!

I would love to send you a FREE gift!  Just place an online order with me and your FREE gift will be on its way to you!!

Click on any of the pictures below to start your online order.




1 comment:

nancy y said...

I ordered the Spooky Cat - I have a Halloween Card swap coming up and this is going to work out great! Plus my little granddaughter loves "kitty cats"!!