5.01.2018

My Vegas OnStage Trip Recap



I had a great time in Vegas at the beginning of April for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event.  I hadn't been to Vegas for a while so I decided to go early so I could check some things off my bucket list.  The first item was to go to the Bellagio and see Cirque du Soleil's "O" Show.  It was amazing and I want to see it again. 


The Bellagio was equally amazing and beautiful and my friend Anne and I got to see a Japanese flower exhibit in the Bellagio and watch the fountains outside.


The next day Anne wanted to stop at the M&M store.  It was four floors of fun!  I high-five Green M&M, bought dishes and plates in each color M&M, taste tested the new flavors (Mint chocolate is my new fav, with raspberry chocolate coming in a close second), and bought some gifts for my team members and family.


Then I wanted to ride the New York New York roller coaster.  Whew!  It was a crazy ride and I should have not worn my metal hair clip because my head got banged around a lot.


Then we checked out the Hershey store.  I found a large bottle of Hershey's syrup.  My family uses it so much that I was tempted to ask them to fill this one up so I could bring it home.




That night was the CentreStage dinner for leaders.  It was an 80s theme and Anne and I had fun dressing up in our 80s costumes. We listened to 80s music, played an 80s trivia game, and had a nice dinner.  The only thing missing was some dancing!!


Finally the OnStage event was here!  We enjoyed prize patrol, playing with the new products, seeing the new catalog, and more!!


One of my favorite parts of OnStage is seeing Sara and Shelli stamp together and this video did not disappoint.


My favorite part of OnStage is seeing old friend and meeting new ones.  I got to meet Carrie, My downline Kelly's downline.  She is wonderful and I'm so glad I got to meet her!


I also got to meet Brandi Barnard, another one of my favorite things.  I think she create wonderful projects, explains concepts well, and is a great presenter!!




Another OnStage is in the bag.  And I got to keep the sign I'm holding.  Hehehehe....



Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments: